Friday, July 13, 2007

Busy Playing

I have been so busy playing, I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I also haven't finished writing anything for F:AT. I have several things started, but haven't had the focus to pull anyof them together into something that makes sense. Maybe I should just throw up my mad ramblings, and let people connect the dots by themselves.

D came up for a visit at the end of June. We spent 5 days playing. He borrowed some games from some very nice guys. The biggest hit was Kapitän Wackelpudding. Although it is impossible to find a copy, I happened across a couple of Wackelpudding type dice in a bargin bin last weekend (29 cents each). I gave them to Z and told her that she could make up her own game with her blocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wackelpudding isn't impossible to find, I see copies once or twice a year on trade lists. I can dig up a copy for $20-$30 or so, but it takes months. Let me know if you would like one.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.